Photobucket
Posted on: Friday, July 6, 2012
Posted at: 9:32 AM
you know. when i look at hadi. i still can't fucking believe, that he's here. finally. i dont know how much i need to emphasize that ive waited for fucking two years. to finally be able to look at him. to finally hold his face in my hand. to finally be able to rest on his chest. my love is stronger. its swallowing me deep and im glad. i am able to adapt to him, his moods. and he is trying. he is doing so much better at adjusting with my behaviour rather than me to his. with this positive change, im ready. i mean, i use to think that i wont get to marry hadi. that both of us are too different to be together. but that's the best part, we are so similar yet so different and it ranges far apart. his family and my parents are ok with us being together. i want to slowly change my behaviour. to become a better person, for myself, Him, my father and then hadi. i hope that by changing, a step at a time, it shows that im ready. for a commitment. marriage is not a small matter to be taken. it's just a good step, a new goal to look forward to. it helps us both to see what are our utmost priority. and tht family comes first. to see how matured we've both become. my trust issues are getting better. im trusting him with my problems. ive not been keeping shit within myself anymore. i dont feel so burdened and i feel so happy to be able to share it with hadi. and hadi really tries his best to not be judgemental. he's so nice. so good. so sincere with what he does. im just so happy. i cannot stop looking at hadi. i just wana cry. i love him so much it makes me cringe. its not a bad, not at all negative feeling that i have for him. it's just that my love for him its overwhelming. its making me feel like bursting, like flying, like reaching for the moon. love is like. love is hadi. i love you babe. im so glad you're my best friend. every girl always dream to marry their best friend. to love their best friend. fairy tales do come true afterall.