Photobucket
ist
Posted on: Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Posted at: 8:02 AM
artist
rapist
terrorist
vocalist



killer
murderer
painter
teacher
lawyer
engineer
singer



ok just very random. was just talking about the -ist conjunctions. is it conjunctions?
whatever it is



anyways, do you know that me, Im an auntie and i'll be called
Hala Na



apparently, hala is the arabic term for auntie. i'm not arab. im javanese. but i still think that hala sounds cooler you see. so, i choose the name hala. and as my name is na ; hala na.

do you tink our parents ever grew up tinking , " ouh what will my child be calling me? what will my niece ans nephew call me?" " what age will i when i get married? who will i marry? "



When i look at my parents, sometimes i think they really try their best to do whatever for us. and then i shouldn't be so hard on them whenever they scold me or anything cause i do not know until i will have my own children.


speaking of which, i really want a baby. aiyaaa. i visited my nephwew ( Muhammad Rifqi Ahlami)
and he's a bit unwell. He's breathing is a little hard. kesian sey. but i loved him when i held him. He smelled so nice. If i has a son/daughter, i would protect him with all my life. Even though Rifqi is not my son, i could feel the love Umi, Tetas and the parents give him.




aiya. getting all emotional is it ina?
hahaha.
niwaes, im in love with berets and the colour yellow,
so, here goes.
payday meeting ili zafirah.
baik brahhhhh.
=)
ok bye