Photobucket
magic
Posted on: Thursday, October 28, 2010
Posted at: 1:46 AM
"shots shots shots shots.
everyboddyyy.
shots shots shots.

la la lala. lala lala la la.

panties on the ground everytime i give them shots. "



do you know however nice all the clubbings/dance-able songs are, allllll the songs are just super offensive? -_-'



ahahaha. anyways, tomorrow's my birthday and im meeting my best friends.im meeting nurul to fly kite ferz. and den we will meet shiqa. to eat at najib party. hahaha. maybe maybe.

but whatever it is, do not remind me of my age pls. hahaha.
i'm not trying to say that i am old. it's just that the age 20 is stupid. like you're neither here nor there. i should stop it la. hahaha.


and i just got my period damn shit double dang. second day on my birthday. thanks bodaaay. hahaha. anyways, i need to buy a kite tomorrow. do you tink dari 7-11 boleh di-trusted tk? cause check check nnt besok nk fly kite, suddenly got hole or the tali putus. =/


ok. bye,